Why We Love Colorbond Roofing
As professional roof plumbers with twenty-five years of experience in the industry, we offer a range of Geelong roofing services including roof installations, restorations and replacements.
When it comes to our product of choice, we are proud to use Colorbond roofing. If you’re building a new home and considering what roof might suit you best, consider the advantage of a metal roof. Or perhaps it’s not a new home but a roof replacement which is needed.
- Made from BlueScope Steel specifically for Australian conditions
- Colorbond steel is lighter than tiles but disarmingly strong
- The advantage of using Colorbond is that it tends to ‘tie’ the whole roof together as a whole, making it stronger
- A metal roof option in Colorbond materials is more resistant to hail damage than tiles. While tiles can crack in severe hail conditions, a metal roof may be dented but will not break.
- The versatility of Colorbond material trumps traditional roofing options. Pliable and flexible to all spaces, it can be used on any pitch and made into all kinds of shapes
In our experience, this material has proven to be reliable and long-lasting. It also looks great! So get in contact today for all your Geelong roofing needs including a Colorbond roof.